Saving patient Documents

A while ago I reported that I was unable to save the patient photo. No error message is produced but after saving the image on the patient record remains blank. I had followed a suggestion to use setenforce 0 but this has made no difference.

Meantime I have progressed to try and save patient documents where I receive the error in the jpg below immediately after selecting a patient.

I am using just the openmrs module on a vagrant box implementation of Bahmni but starting with an empty database.

I wonder if the 2 situations are somehow connected eg the absence of a directory in which to store the docs or some privilege thing that stops the creation of the directory?

Todays openmrs log is littered (about every 15 secs) with:

May 11, 2017 6:34:15 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [openmrs] in context with path [openmrs] threw exception [Request processing failed; nested exception is org.ict4h.atomfeed.server.exceptions.AtomFeedRuntimeException: feed does not exist] with root cause org.ict4h.atomfeed.server.exceptions.AtomFeedRuntimeException: feed does not exist

I am unclear if this error is related or something luking for the future.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @mafrica ,

Sorry for delayed response.

Can you please right click on browser and open console and look for the complete error message? This looks like an configuration issue to me. Can you please provide me your configuration details.

This is not relevant to patient document save. Its about Atomfeed sync setup. In case you are not looking at integrating Lab, or ERP then please ignore these error logs.[quote=“mafrica, post:1, topic:11430”] A while ago I reported that I was unable to save the patient photo. No error message is produced but after saving the image on the patient record remains blank. [/quote]

Can you please point me to the openmrs talk post link?

I have subsequently discovered that the photos were apparently saved (I can find them in the image files) but are still not retrieved. This link is to that thread:

Fixed…it seems that the base configuration does not come with the concept of “Patient Document” after creating this concept set with a single member of Patient File everything is good. Utlimately cracked by comparing the demo config with the Vagrant Distro.

1 Like