Requirement is for Clinical Queue , we need to assign room for every patient .My question is - room assignment will be in the registration second page(visit details) or first page .I need a right way and for the kind information i have created the rooms by crating concept .
Such information should be part of second page only.
Also, its not advisable to model rooms as “concepts”.
- You can define rooms as “Location”. (e.g. under representative department location, or in this case say “OPD” is the parent location and subsequent are rooms under that). Create a tag called “OpdConsultationRoom” and associate this tag to such rooms/locations.
- Define a question concept, say “Opd Consultation Room” (type misc) and choose datatype - complex, and handler as LocationObsHandler
- Create a Form2 form, with “Opd Consultation Room” as obs Concept. On the left “properties” pane, you will see URL property defined something like
Modify the URL to
- Save and publish the form.
- You can now add an extension for the registration module to show the new form in the registration second page.
Hope the above helps.
Thank you @angshuonline . I will follow your instruction and will let you know the update soon
Another issue is that is there any way to manage room management I mean If one or two rooms is not used as consultation room for today or a specific time(2pm to 8am). We need to automatically disable those rooms for that time from in the room list in registration second page
There isn’t a OOB way to mark availability especially if you model Rooms as Locations. If you want availability to be dynamic (day and time), then you would need to create a different model.
Okay. Thank you Dada