Research study: looking to interview implementers/ EMR co-ordinators

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all keeping well.

My name is Sarah Bostan and I am a PhD student at the University of Leeds in the United Kingdom. Some of you may already know me from the Implementers Conference 2019 in Maputo, Mozambique. It was wonderful to meet so many of you :slight_smile:

I would love to hear more about your experiences of working with OpenMRS (local implemented EMR/ EHR systems) so that I can better understand your work, the challenges you face and how best to address them. I am keen to learn more about your amazing work and hope to make a positive contribution!

Call for volunteers/ participants for interviews:

In order to better understand the role of implementers/ EMR co-ordinators, I would love to undertake some online/ telephone interviews. The interviews won’t last for more than 1 hour.

If you may be available for an interview (and/or know others who may be happy to participate) or have any comments or questions, please do get in touch. It would be wonderful to hear from you!

Thank you all for your time and help, it is much appreciated!

Sarah :slight_smile:

Email: bn17sb@leeds.ac.uk

@jennifer @grace

2 Likes

@sarah We are glad to have you here. Kindly @ssmusoke, @ssemakadde, @slubwama, @ibacher @odorajonathan, @bistenes, @sanjayap, @wanyee, @dkayiwa I believe you can be of help.

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Thank you Juliet :slight_smile:

3 Likes