Report on ANC form is not working, not able to remove Relationship section, not able to add a new section in registration form

Hi all,

I am using bahmni 0.91 version. i have some serious issues in my bahmni so that i am totally stuck with bahmni implementation

1. I am not able to print report of ANC form from report apps. I’ve setup corresponding report definition in /var/www/bahmni_config/openmrs/apps/report/report.json file. But the error is showing as :

HTTP Status 500 - Incorrect Configuration Column that you have configured in sortBy is either not present in output of the report or it is invalid column

it is clearly mentioned as sortBy is not mandatory field in the bahmni wiki page

1. I am not able to remove Relationship section from the registration form

2. Not able to add new section in Registration form. I tried to add new section under config and patientInformation in /var/www/bahmni_config/openmrs/apps/registration/app.json. but it is not reflecting. here i’m attaching those codes:

"customPatientInformations": {
                    "title": "Custom Patient Informations",
                    "attributes": [
                        "country",
                        "email",
                        "telephone"
                    ]
                },
  1. How to add new surgeon in to OT Application ???

please help me to fix these problems. I am literally stuck with my work. all kind helps are much appreciated Thanks and regards