Remove column in OrderEntryOwa

Please help me to remove Action column in drug oder table

Currently attributes of actions which is edit and delete buttons were removed hope this might help Remove extra return button; add edit and delete buttons to drug orders by brandones · Pull Request #241 · openmrs/openmrs-owa-orderentry · GitHub

I want to remove Actions column for all rows and Action table header too.

@sharif please help me to remove Actions column for all rows and Action table header too.

Are you trying out this in a custom module such that we have pull request to guide you from since we cant do it via openmrs specific code base.

Please share where we send a customised pull request or else we need to create ticket in jira to address this use case , hopefully you can clone that branch , let us know if this will help thanks

@sushant095 are you able to identify the module having this code you want to change?

This have been removed from within this commit, however if we are to definately remove this action tab, we may need to create a pull request that goes not on openmrs module, cc @sushant095 are you still interested in this, would love to help out . cc @bistenes , any suggestion this can we create a pull request on master branch to cater for this use case

If possible create a pull request or create tag otherwise you can guide me on where should change the code through video conferencing.

I got some html code of that table header in orderEnrty module, path as openmrs-owa-orderentry-master\app\js\components\orderEntry in AllOrder.jsx file.

I got some html code of that table header in orderEnrty module, path as openmrs-owa-orderentry-master\app\js\components\orderEntry in AllOrder.jsx file

@sushant095 i can have some 15 mins to check through this tomorrow with you on a call,ie 3pm EAT

can we have a call tomorrow at 3:00 PM EAT.

1 Like

yes we can

drop me a reminder here 20 mins before the hour

Hey @herbert24 can I arrange a meeting on Google meet at 3:00 PM EAT.

Hello @herbert24 .

@herbert24 Please let me know if you are available.

sorry was off my desk,can we try to reschedule this,what about tomorrow at 3 pm EAT

Hello @herbert24 Is it for today.