Release Reference Application modules for 2.4 release

@darius, @michael has been trying to get the testing server page updated & maintained; however, It’s not quite up-to-date, especially wrt purposes/assignments. I’m trying to get us to our target of having these six dedicated machines for our CI process.

Goal

• Automated build, automated testing for validating commits
    • int-platform, int-refapp
  • qa (automated build, manual testing) for testing new & in progress features
    • qa-platform, qa-refapp
  • uat (manual build, manual testing) for testing releases
    • uat-platform, uat-refapp

Current status and TODOs

Unfortunately, we don’t have the ability to add new machines right now. I thought we already had a uat-refapp (uat02.openmrs.org) server since it was responding to pings with the same IP address for our uat-refapp. But, apparently, this is an artifact and the machine these DNS entries are pointing to isn’t actually available to us. That means that devtest05 is going to become uat-platform (uat02.openmrs.org).

That means that we need to decide if these devtest machines are higher priority than having a QA for the reference application:

@raff says he is actively using devtest04. @darius says we need to keep devtest00.

@darius, could you give up devtest03 for qa-refapp?

(The Help Desk has asked for us to appoint a “QA lead” to help coordinate these requests, rather than fielding a bunch of sometimes conflicting requests from different people. For now, given lack of an identified QA Lead for the community, I told them I would backfill this role, so let’s figure out what we want for our CI machines and I’ll take care of summarizing for the Help Desk)