Reference Application 2.12 Module Release Tracking: Deadline june 7th 2021

Sorry for a bother my manager! That is the release notes page. The Reference Application 2.12 Release Issue Tracking page is different and its supposed to be a branch of the release notes page. Kindly try expanding the release notes page of RefApp 2.7 to 2.10 on wiki and you will see what am talking about.

1 Like

So ideally this release would include FHIR2 1.2.0 rather that the old FHIR module.

1 Like

well noted thanks @ibacher

@ibacher hi ian,i see we arleady have a release with this tag,Tags · openmrs/openmrs-module-fhir2 · GitHub i think the next version should be 1.2.2

The idea is that we’re not doing a new release of the FHIR module just for this release. Just use the current 1.2.0 version. It’s recent enough and cutting a new release might introduce new errors.

1 Like

well noted thanks @ibacher

@ibacher one last thing i see the current version is 1.2.1

Oh right! Use that!

thanks much

Hi @herbert24 can we revert the release of HFE UI 1.12.0 please?

We were heading to a next major version of 2.0.0 and this was released as 1.12.0, and anyway we were not ready as some important work on tz support (see epic RA-1906) is still ongoing.

Cc @dkayiwa @mogoodrich

1 Like

hi @mksd will this be added in the forth coming reff app 2.12 release

Yes that is the idea I guess. We have to be careful about this epic as there are a lot of correlated tickets. It’s a bit an all or nothing situation.

3 Likes

well noted ,thanks

hi @mksd this is now rolled back

I’m not seeing HFE UI 1.12.0 anywhere, and according to the HFEUI pom it’s been set to 2.0.0 since Feb 2021? So I’m not sure what happened here, but I guess @herbert24 already cleared out anything that may have been released? @mksd

@mogoodrich yes it looks like @herbert24 rolled it back (including on Nexus). Thanks for that.

i pinged @dkayiwa earlier on he must have rolled it back