Recommending /dev/4 for Cosmin Ioan

Hi all,

This thread has prompted me to realize that @cioan is not currently in this group of developers in the community who are at /dev/3 or higher, but certainly should be. I’m sure there are many others, but @cioan in particular has been a core OpenMRS developer with PIH for nearly a decade and has been an important contributor and maintainer of the reference application and component modules and a mentor and developer within each of PIH’s country implementations and distributions. I’d like to propose that we move him into a /dev/3 level role (or higher). Like many in the community, @cioan is a quiet and humble contributor who contributes greatly without fanfare and we should certainly be taking the initiative to recognize and cultivate important contributiors like @cioan .

Best, Mike

9 Likes

I’m certainly in favour of this and am frankly surprised he wasn’t in one of those groups when I checked!

Absolutely, thanks @cioan for all your contributions.

1 Like

@cioan has been a incredible colleague and OpenMRS community member and mentor. Among many contributions, he helped create the RefApp in 2012 for Mirebalais, Haiti. He continues his commitment, pragmatic solidarity, integrity, and humility.

Long overdue. /dev/3 is still too low… Congratulations.

1 Like

Agreed - thanks @ball!

1 Like

I completely agree with every one here. Thanks @cioan for the great work done and welcome to /dev/4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

congs @cioan :+1:

Congratulations @cioan

Thanks everyone! It is a privilege to be part of the OpenMRS community. Thank you!

3 Likes

:grinning: , i like that @dkayiwa . I also believe @bistenes rather deserves a /dev/4 stage . He leads the entire MF squad

1 Like

Done as requested. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations to @cioan and @bistenes.

2 Likes

Congrats to @cioan and @bistenes

1 Like

A belated +100!

1 Like