question about installing software

Application Name: Replace this text with one of: Platform, Reference Application, Bahmni, (Other – Please specify) Version Number: Replace this text with the version number of the above application your question is about.

**Question:**hello guys is there any other way i can have mysql installed when i dont have .NET frame on my computer.

Application Name is Reference Application and the version Number is 2.9.0. Download a zipped file from this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=42642 and install.

@namubiru are you getting an error msg with microsoft NET while installing mysql,if so kindly share the error here

@namubiru have you saw the @gcliffs message its where we can start from,because your question is relating to getting mysql on computer, Actually installing mysql on some windows machine encounters problems but try harder to have microsoft.NET fixed properly if at all you are still facing the problem

.NET frame work comes with libraries that are important for installation of different software of which some mysql is part.Check online to go through a few simple steps of installing .NET according to your operating system version.

Okay thank you very much