Progress on the new Reference Application redesign.

Hey everyone, I made a post last time here on the redesign of the current reference application looking for suggestions, thank you to those who contributed, here is the link. I am here to give you the update on the progress and introduce the new look of the application and also get your views and feedback on the current progress I have made.
Points to note;

• The new interface will be a separate OWA from the `module-reference-application.
  • The OWA is using ReactJS/Redux technologies.
  • The new OWA is responsive to all devices.
  • The new OWA is currently in design and development stage and your feedback, suggestions and views will be highly appreciated.
  • The new OWA will have two views, the classic view - which is an implementation of the old view but using ReactJs and some minor changes and the new view - which is a new implementation of the new design.

This are the screenshots of the old view using groovy server pages(gsp).

The new view and the classic views of the OWA on all devices with small screens and wide screens ;

Notable changes of the classic view from the old view,
The user signed in and the location they are signed in has been removed since all that details is available on the header of the application

@ebuka @dkayiwa @patrick @elbertbiggs360 @ceciliacaroline @malmike @dante @esirk @paradise @pluwum @segunolalive

Thanks @justmesam, great to see someone working on this.

I also want to flag @mseaton @cioan @ddesimone @ball @jmbabazi for feedback, because eventually we will (hopefully) be using this for the PIH EMR as well.

Take care, Mark