Program MetaData - metada deploy

I would like to have metadatadeploy supply Program metadata, for instance I would like to add programs like HIV,TB, MCH etc. I avail myself for that task @dkayiwa. If that is acceptable, I will go a head and create a ticket for that, assign it to myself and work on it. Thoughts @ssmusoke

1 Like

Very acceptable, Sir! :smile:

I created https://issues.openmrs.org/browse/DPLY-41 to cater for that

@ningosi However for the concepts for the programs you may need to liaise with @akanter to get them into the concept dictionary. Just a thought on different program concepts:

1. Maternal and Child Health - PRGMCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2. Tuberculosis Treatment - PRGTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3. HIV Treatment - PRGHIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4. Nutrition - PRGNTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@akanter are those workable UUIDs, if not what do you advise? @ball

PIH uses programs and these concepts do not have CIEL-style uuids. CIEL already has some program concepts and with CIEL-style uuids (ie. “HIV program” with 160631AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA). What is the reason that you want to change the uuids to this other format (PRG)?

Ellen

@ball thanks for the clarification the different unit style was just a thought but it does make sense to stick to CIEL based style.

The program metadata will comprise of 4 things:

Program name: This take a string and could be anything say for example TB program, HIV Program etc. Concept: Which represent the concept representing the program uniquely for example the CIEL concept uuid equivalent of:

• HIV Program is 160631AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• TB Program is 160541AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• MCH Program is 159937AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Nutrition Program is 160552AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA And those are what @ball is talking about. We can only use that on the concept property.

Description of the program which could say anything about the program, especially what the program is meant for.

uuid This is how uniquely that program can be represented, this property value could be used in the HFE module to automatically enroll patients into that program when an enrollment form is submitted. This value can be auto-generated using the uuid() function or any other way like @ssmusoke is suggesting. I don’t know if that is what you meant @ssmusoke

@ningosi That is what I meant …