Problem uploading new version of module into modules.openmrs.org

Hi all,

I’m having some trouble uploading a new version of the FHIR module into modules.openmrs,org.

The module omod was given to me by @darius, and I just need to upload it as a new version to https://modules.openmrs.org/#/show/207/openmrs-fhir-module

Problem is, it keeps uploading it as a new module, and NOT as a new version of an OLD module. According to modules.openmrs.org, I am the owner. However, there doesn’t seem to be an option for me to upload it as a ‘new’ version :frowning:

@surangak I finally got fed up enough with modulus that I figured out how to ssh into the box and make myself a maintainer of this module via direct SQL on the DB.

I documented this on the ITSM team wiki at Service Modulus · openmrs/openmrs-contrib-itsmresources Wiki · GitHub

But I don’t understand why you can’t upload a new version? You don’t see the link next to the Releases heading like this?

Also, did you actually upload it as a new module? Because I’m not seeing any duplicates there…

(Just to check, you’re on modules.openmrs.org and you’re logged in as surangak?)

1 Like