Platform 2.0 Beta testing against RefApp on UAT server

Thanks for the info @raff We have RefApp running against Platform 2.0 beta on uat-platform.openmrs.org, I think we are good to go ahead and create the following test cycles and also a testing sprint. (it would be great to have it this week)

• Clone the test cycle “OpenMRS 2.2 Release Tests” to “Platform 2.0 Beta Release Tests”
  • Clone the test cycle “OpenMRS 2.2 Functional Tests” to “Platform 2.0 Beta Functional Tests”

I was wondering who should be handling these tasks, officially. (sorry, new to QA). I would definitely love to help out if we are looking for someone! :smiley:

I just cloned openmrs-distro-referenceapplication and did a mvn clean install to run the tests locally. Only 8 tests ran of which 2 were skipped. This behavior was exactly similar to how these tests run on Bamboo. i.e the same tests ran in both local environment and on bamboo. Could you direct me to the updated instructions to run all of the tests locally. :smiley:

That would be great!! Also, If we need more manpower here, there are 19 awesome folks from our community who had reached out to me in order to help us test Platform 2.0 Beta. I’d be happy to connect them with sprint lead whoever he/she would officially be.