Patient dashboard visits/encounters does not display encounters of some patients

Hi everyone, I have created xform on openmrs but after testing these forms, I have notice that there are some patients do not display visits automatically after data entry until you search for specific form names. I don’t know if it is a setting problem because the same form in some patients they are listed on visits after data entry.

I am using openmrs 2.0.6 and xform 4.3.13.

Do you have screenshots for the problem you are facing?

The first two images are for the same patient which do not display visit until when you search them and the third image displays visit by default.

Some patients visits does not display at all even when you search for them. I have seen from the first image at the to it say processing but i have waited for more than a half an hour and it does not display anything. Visiys display - Pastebin.com

Do you think that you can share the server side log via pastebin.com?

I have already shared it Visiys display - Pastebin.com

Can we have the full tomcat server side log?

How do I access a full log file in ubuntu? I know how use tail -f logs/catalina.out

Is catalina.out the full server log file. If so I could not paste it all on pastebin it is too large about 15mbs. visits not seen1 - Pastebin.com

You can stop tomcat, delete that log, start tomcat, reproduce the error, and then share the new smaller log.

Here is a smaller log file Visits not seen - Pastebin.com.

Does having encounters assigned to visit affect the display of visits because I have observed several of them on encounter table.

Hi everyone, I still have not found a solution to this problem. I see patient encounters at top of patient dashboard but their not on visit tab. At the top of the page it says processing does not display any encounter/visit. I have upgraded openmrs to 2.4.2 I need help.

Try give the tomcat user ownership of this folder /var/lib/tomcat8

when I write " sudo chown -R tomcat /var/lib/tomcat8 " I got an error “chown: invalid user: ‘tomcat’” and there is a tomcat user on tomcat conf file. tomcat user conf

sudo chown -R tomcat8:tomcat8 /var/lib/tomcat8

I still don’t see visits it just says “processing” at the top of the page.

Restart tomcat.

After executing the above commands I restarted tomcat and got the same results.

Share the new logs.

Here are the log files

https://pastebin.com/EFTktPpb https://pastebin.com/1V8bVW1M

Stop tomcat, delete all logs, then start tomcat and share the new logs.