OrderEntryUI frequency

Hi All,

Please i have to add module prescription in openMRS the problem is about frequency in the form suggested in standard prescription, in the database table order_frequency is empty.

another question please about this module is the web service interacting with orderEntryUI, i want to know is exists?

Thank you very much

Kind regards, Roukia

If the order_frequency table is empty, you need to populate it.

The orderentryui module will do this automatically if you have the CIEL concept dictionary (or specifically, the concept with UUID 160855AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA). This is the code.

The module saves orders via the encounter web service, and it fetches them via the order web service.

Code is: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-orderentryui/blob/master/omod/src/main/webapp/resources/scripts/order-entry.js

Thank you very much for your help,

Please about CIEL where can i found it in order to add it, what’s the procedure in openMRS? in frequency concept Interface they use CIEL as synonyms but I have table frequency empty please what should i do to have CIEL ?

?

About web service to orderentryui, to consume this web service there is a adress like for encounter : ws/rest/v1/encounter to have access to prescriptions

please about web service to orderentryui, to consume this web service there is a address like for encounter : ws/rest/v1/encounter to have access to prescriptions?

@darius , Please about web service to orderentryui, to consume this web service there is a address like for encounter : ws/rest/v1/encounter to have access to prescriptions?

Thank you very much for your help,

Please about CIEL where can i found it in order to add it, what’s the procedure in openMRS? in frequency concept Interface they use CIEL as synonyms but I have table frequency empty please what should i do to have CIEL ?

please about web service to orderentryui, to consume this web service there is a address like for encounter : ws/rest/v1/encounter to have access to prescriptions?

If you google for OpenMRS CIEL you will find the right OpenMRS wiki page about getting the CIEL dictionary.

The prescriptions are via the order web service (you can see some required parameters here)

Great, Thank you very much