OpenMRS versions community support

Hi everyone, Help me understand about OpenMRS versions support. I see recent versions of Openmrs are 2.4.x and 2.5.x but when I look at recent openmrs releases I also see 2.3.x (like 2.3.5 released February 2022). Does this mean there is still support from the community for openmrs 2.3.x if someone uses it?

By convention we’ve tried to support at least 3 minor versions. But upgrading large or widely distributed systems is non-trivial, so even with a cadence of one platform releases per year, some implementations are on older releases. So, by convention, we try to backport patches to at least 2 prior versions, but implementations or orgs may patch earlier versions if needed.

Thank you for the clarification. I am using openmrs 2.0.6 and I wanted to upgrade it to 2.4.2. I try to upgrade it on the test server and there some features that were not displaying properly but openmrs 2.3.5 seems to be working properly. So I am planning to use openmrs 2.3.5 thats why I was asking if it still has support.