Openmrs upgrade error on database description

and what is the browser showing currently @jerome24

What do you mean serious activity from mysql database? I just look at the database obs table and see the first of upgrade has been done which is add" interpretation column". Current it look like it is still on second part of “Modifying data type”. From the error i thought it was stuck.

The browser is still showing this image.

The ERROR - CommonsLogLogChute.log(96) |2020-11-19 09:06:43,972| #parse() null argument are just browser errors that you can ignore. Yes it must be still going on.

Ok let me be patient and wait

I run into another error can’t find openmrs-runtime.properties file. How does this happen while I am just upgrading (meaning openmrs was already there). https://pastebin.com/3WKby1Wg

I have checked on the server and see the file in this folder /usr/share/tomcat7/.OpenMRS. How come openmrs can’t locate it?

Is this a different log file? I do not see the earlier contents that you shared.

No i have copy just the last part of it. But it has move a few lines from last part about runtime properties file further https://pastebin.com/RHxPww1e

It is always better to share the full log, just in case what you leave out is exactly what would help the reviewer tell what is going on.

Ok I will do that.

Finally Openmrs has finished upgrading to 2.3.2 version. Thank you all for the support.

But i have another question: On the previous version 2.0.6 which we were using somebody had created "custom patient jps’s " file. If I add the files it wouldn’t create any errors?

It depends on the contents. So, try it out and see what happens.

On another note, how many hours has your upgrade taken?

It took like 26 hours.

Thanks. Good information for my records. :slight_smile:

Hello @dkayiwa I am following this thread because I am migrating from platform 1.12.x to 2.3.3. the logs are really taking long at this section. <4>An attempt was made to authenticate the locked user [root] <4>An attempt was made to authenticate the locked user [tomcat]

the data is around 1.3gb I left this running yesterday after leaving work and it has not completed
 will I really move or there is something wrong?

Here is the paste of the logs root@emr:/home/emradmin# tail -f /var/lib/tomcat9/logs/catalina.out at com.mys - Pastebin.com

Does it show any progress in the user interface or logs?

Nothing happens after updating some of the databases and it seems to stop here

Can you append this to the connection url in your runtime properties file and restart openmrs? &zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull

Done that. This is what im now getting fro the logs