OpenMRS service stops automatically

Hi,

For some reason the OpenMRS service stops automatically. In the log file found in /opt/openmrs/log I see various errors but I could not solve the issues.

One of the errors:

05-04-2020 05:40:01 [ERROR] TimerSchedulerTask - FATAL ERROR: Task [class org.openmrs.scheduler.tasks.TaskThreadedInitializationWrapper] failed due to exception [java.lang.RuntimeException] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.impl.OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.processFailedEvents(OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.java:80) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317) at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:201) at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy295.processFailedEvents(Unknown Source) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.task.OpenElisPatientFeedFailedEventsTask.execute(OpenElisPatientFeedFailedEventsTask.java:13) at org.openmrs.scheduler.tasks.TaskThreadedInitializationWrapper.execute(TaskThreadedInitializationWrapper.java:67) at org.openmrs.scheduler.timer.TimerSchedulerTask.execute(TimerSchedulerTask.java:94) at org.openmrs.api.context.Daemon$2.run(Daemon.java:135) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.bahmni.module.bahmnicore.properties.BahmniCoreProperties.getProperty(BahmniCoreProperties.java:28) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.ElisAtomFeedProperties.getPatientFeedUri(ElisAtomFeedProperties.java:19) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.impl.OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.getFeedUri(OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.java:49) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.OpenElisFeedClient.createAtomFeedClient(OpenElisFeedClient.java:55) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.OpenElisFeedClient.getAtomFeedClient(OpenElisFeedClient.java:49) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.impl.OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.processFailedEvents(OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.java:69) … 11 more

Which version are using?

The latest version 91

I stopped all the schedulers thinking it would help, but now there are no errors in the log only warnings but still OpenMRS service stops.

How did you start openmrs manually or sudo service openmrs start

I have the same issue and I’ve restarted openmrs with sudo service openmrs restart but still not working. I can see that sudo service openmrs status is running but I can’t load the page

if you are using Bahmni 0.92 or later, please do not use “service” command at all. You are potentially messing it up, and then it will take quite a few fixes.

Please use

systemctl <start | stop | restart> [service name]