OpenMRS OCL Client Sprint 12 Announcement

Thanks, everyone. I wanted to capture some other issues for the backlog. I just tested openmrs.qa.openconceptlab.org:

1. Initially importing CIEL concepts to new dictionary. Loading the UI with CIEL takes too long. Even with only 1217 concepts. I would recommend not loading anything until a search is entered.

2. Searching on the Bulk add screen should not just be Starts with… If I want to find ASTHMA diagnoses, I might miss lots where ASTHMA is not the first word. Perhaps this requires a different search mechanism rather than the sponge search which is acting like a filter to the result list.

3. After adding a concept to personal dictionary, there is no indication that the item was added other than the status popup. The button should be disabled for adding the concept after it has been added. Also, no concepts actually get added (tried first Anemia diagnosis). However, I cannot readd so they must be there but are not shown in the UI. When I look at the traditional OCL site, there are no concepts.

4. Concept detail screen is not formatted correctly. Needs to follow Darius mockup. Test data needs to include actual CIEL data including all mappings, etc.