OpenMRS Leadership Team Call 2016-06-16

Hi All,

We have a leadership call scheduled for this Thursday, June 16. If you normally attend but can not this week please let me know. Also if there are any additional topics or updates you would like to see on this agenda or a future agenda please let me know.

6/16 Agenda

Discussion

• Transition of Community Management
  • Infrastructure (Burke)
  • Governance
  • Constitution - http://pgb.me/omrscon

Informational

Fiscal Health

• 501c3
  • Fundraising
  • Budget
  • Marketing

ACTION ITEMS: Review Documents

Parking Lot Items

Notes: Etherpad

If members from the community would like to see a specific agenda item added to the topic queue or would like to join an upcoming leadership call please reach out to @jthomas

What needs to be covered on this topic?

@r0bby believe we will just be looking for an update on how things are going, what needs to be, any issues. will you be able to join us today?

an update on where we are and current concerns/ issues. Thanks.

I would just be pretty much reporting what we talked about recently in terms of infrastructure status update, @r0bby. If you can join the call (if you’re awake), that’d be great!

2 Likes

@r0bby I hope you can join us next week on the call to talk about infrastructure. will this work with your schedule?

1 Like

Robby, we are going to do this infrastructure update for at least the next few weeks. Hope that you will be available to provide the update ( if the time works for you). as you know, the community is invited to the leadership team meetings, so we hope that you can attend. terry

1 Like

As part of the whole total transparency thing(which I mentioened to @terry, @burke, and @paul on our call on Sunday), you should post the both the Date AND time of the leadership call on announcements like this. Even if people just listen.

1 Like

That’s a good point @r0bby. I’m sure @jthomas will add that to her announcements in the future. Thanks for pointing it out! :heart_eyes:

I can always log into UberConference and check but that’s more work than I’m willing to do when you all can just tell me.

1 Like

thanks for the suggestion @r0bby. as an FYI these calls are also noted on the Events wiki page

1 Like

This was a reminder message and should have reminded people, which the point I’m making. Sure people could look on the wiki, but when you’re sending a reminder message to some party you’re throwing, surely you don’t just give the date and neglect to put the time down, right? Same here.