OpenMRS Leadership Call 2015-11-19

Hi All,

We have a leadership call scheduled for this Thursday, November 19. If you normally attend but can not this week please let me know. Also if there are any additional topics or updates you would like to see on this agenda or a future agenda please let me know.

Agenda

Notes: http://notes.openmrs.org/LeadershipCall-2015-11-19

If members from the community would like to see a specific agenda item added to the topic queue or would like to join an upcoming leadership call please reach out to @jthomas

1 Like

I won’t be able to attend this Thursday due to the Jembi end of year function. I guess Chris won’t either.

In Atlanta airport so likely will not be able to make it.

Hamish

i will be on Bart going to the airport, so it may be difficult. will try to be on

1 Like

I’ll be ready with the “mute” feature. :smile:

1 Like

I will most likely not be able to make it due to a “work thing” that has come up. Re Task 2, Bill and I met at AMIA to discuss a number of points, and we have a call for the working group tomorrow morning to hash out things in live discussion. Given some special family commitments over the next couple of weeks, I am transferring the lead role to Bill, but I am still remaining very active in the group.

This topic was automatically closed after 61 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.