OpenMRS ID Down

(Daniel Kayiwa) #1

For the whole of today, OpenMRS ID has been down and hence people cannot log in JIRA. @cintiadr or @burke does any one know what we should do?

(Moses Mutesasira) #2

ya true that

(Jakub Sławiński) #3

Is there anything we can help with?

Is there any ETA when this will be fixed?

(Cintia Del Rio) #4

So the people who can fix this problem would be @pascal or @whiscard can do that.

https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-itsmresources/wiki/Service-ID-OpenLDAP

I saw the alarm yesterday, but I was too tired to action on it.

(Jeremy Ogembo) #5

Sorry I dint get the notification. But looks like it’s back? I can login to Jira.

(Cintia Del Rio) #6

I fixed it

(Irene Nyakate) #7

Thanks @cintiadr :). I can also log in now.

(Daniel Kayiwa) #8

Thanks @cintiadr! What was the problem? :smile:

(Jeremy Ogembo) #9

Cool thanks.

(Kakumirizi Daud) #10

Thanks @cintiadr

(Cintia Del Rio) #11

The certificate, as usual. It expires after 2 months. That’s what’s on the wiki.

I keep on believing that I will fix it for real before the next time, but reality is that I really need help on that.

(Daniel Kayiwa) #12

Is the fix complicated? Or is it something that i can do? :slight_smile:

(Cintia Del Rio) #13

It’s on the wiki page Iinked before. Not sure if you feel comfortable following it.

(Daniel Kayiwa) #14

@whiscard do you think that you can do it? :slight_smile:

(Cintia Del Rio) #15

@dkayiwa do you want me to add you to pingdom? If I do, you’ll be able to configure mobile push notifications about our main alarms, so you’ll know exactly what we received.

You won’t be able to action on all, sometimes it’s a flake, but at least you’ll be aware when it happens.

Or if you prefer by email I can arrange that too I believe.

(Daniel Kayiwa) #16

Am happy with whatever you think is best! :smile:

(Cintia Del Rio) #17

I added your email. Let me know if you want to use mobile push notifications, I can certainly give you creds to pingdom mobile.