openmrs failure to load on the web page

• Bahmni, (Other – Please specify) Version Number: 0.89

Question: I ran an install of bahmni 0.89 but it fails to open even after checking the service status, which seem to be up and running. please check my log file brings the following message WARN - AbstractBeanFactory.getTypeForFactoryBean(1427) |2017-06-07 14:38:06,107| Bean creation exception on FactoryBean type check: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘accountService’ defined in URL [jar:file:/opt/openmrs/.openmrs-lib-cache/emrapi/lib/emrapi-api-1.21.1-SNAPSHOT.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot create inner bean ‘org.openmrs.module.emrapi.account.AccountServiceImpl#3eb6a06e’ of type [org.openmrs.module.emrapi.account.AccountServiceImpl] while setting bean property ‘target’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘org.openmrs.module.emrapi.account.AccountServiceImpl#3eb6a06e’ defined in URL [jar:file:/opt/openmrs/.openmrs-lib-cache/emrapi/lib/emrapi-api-1.21.1-SNAPSHOT.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘userService’ while setting bean property ‘userService’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘userService’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘userServiceTarget’ while setting bean property ‘target’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘userServiceTarget’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘userDAO’ while setting bean property ‘userDAO’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘userDAO’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting bean property ‘sessionFactory’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’: FactoryBean which is currently in creation returned null from getObject

Hi @ejustine, What do you see when you open /bahmni/home and /openmrs? Can you share screenshots?

Hello thanks for the response, For bahmni

For openmrs

Hello the issue was fixed with: mv /var/www/html/maintenance.html /var/www/html/maintenance.html.1 it has worked for about two days and today its showing:

The openmrs log file still gives the same warning

when i tried to reinstall bahmni i got this results:

Thank you, did a restart of the services and it is serving the purpose

1 Like