OpenMRS can not start after uploading PatientDashboardApp module

I have been trying to upload a module called patientdashboardapp but after loading in Kenyaemr, Kenyaemr cannot start. I checked on the logs and this is a summary of what I got: Unable to start OpenMRS. Error thrown was: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘serviceContext$child#21’ defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/share/tomcat7/.OpenMRS/.openmrs-lib-cache/patientdashboardapp/patientdashboardapp.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘triageService’ while setting bean property ‘moduleService’ with key [1]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘triageService’: Post-processing of the FactoryBean’s object failed; nested exception is java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/openmrs/util/OpenmrsClassLoader) previously initiated loading for a different type with name “org/openmrs/module/hospitalcore/model/TriagePatientData”.

Full log: https://pastebin.com/RkhkivSF

How can I go about this?

@dkayiwa

Can you point us to the source of the hospitalcore and patientdashboardapp modules?

Do you have a module with a dependency to hospitalcore whose scope does not have a value of provided in the pom.xml files?

Thanks a lot, @dkayiwa, the modules were checked on and reinstalled back one after the other and it worked successfully.