OpenMRS at OSCON US 2016

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fe2d1f16b50> #<Tag:0x00007fe2d1f16a10> #<Tag:0x00007fe2d1f167b8>

Who will be at the OSCON 2016 in Austin, TX 16-19 May 2016 ?

Share your lodging suggestions.

3 Likes

I will be there. I haven’t thought yet about lodging; waiting for feedback on my ignite talk.

Cheers!

1 Like

I need to come up with an ignite talk – I haven’t thought of something to talk about – I would LOVE to have feedback on suggested topics

Hi all … I know several of you will be attending OSCON this year – and many of you were recipients of the OSCON/O’Reilly diversity scholarships!

In other good news, our friends at GitHub have generously offered to donate space for OpenMRS at their expo hall booth for demos and teaching people about all the cool stuff we do. This is great news, but we need some people to cover the booth times. We have a few people going, most due to the scholarship mentioned above, but could use more, so people don’t have to spend too much time at the booth at any one time.

GitHub is offering us some free conference passes (valued between $2000 and $3000 USD) for people who can make it … but you would be responsible for your own transportation.

If you are interested in helping out at the booth (and a free pass!) please let me know ASAP by direct message here on Talk. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will definitely do it. I do not need the free pass.

1 Like

Yes i would help out too!

2 Likes

Me too, I will love to help any way I can

2 Likes

Thanks to @maurya @r0bby @ch3ck & @dkayiwa for helping staff our awesome little booth at OSCON! Less than one day in and we’ve already had a ton of cool people come by interested in our work and in helping out!

7 Likes