After a month of hard work, we’re very proud to release v2.8.4 of the app
- Migrate Java code to Kotlin (as the recommended language for Android development)
- Create admission form
- Fix Floating Action Button bugs
- Add crop image feature in patient registration
- Update UI to follow material design
- Add expandable FAB for provider dashboard
- Add empty active visits view
- Mark patient deceased using coded response
- Removed swipe actions in provider dashboard
- Fix the reverse flipping bug in patient dashboard
- Add allergy tab to fetch allergies from server
- Migration from ActiveAndroid to Room
App is available for download in our releases page . APK
Thanks a lot to @rishabh997 (our GSoC student) and @saurabh who both are very active in contributing to the app.
It was indeed arduous refactoring work !!
great work so far !!
Thanks @f4ww4z, @rishabh997, @saurabh and whoever else you are working with!
Congratulations to you and your team!
Oh yeah, well done dear participated team.
I would love to try this app but all of the Android devices i install on it won’t open.
Error message “OpenMRS Android Client has stopped”.
Any assistance will be appreciated.
Thanks and great work!
Any suggestion on this cc @f4ww4z
@denniew Can you open a separate thread and post the details of the device along with the error message there? Thanks.
It’s working for most of us, e.g. :
@f4ww4z the issue was fixed here in this thread OpenMRS Android client
@saurabh Yep I just noticed, thanks
the issue ain’t fixed. there is some problem with the release version. I just sent him the debug version which works smoothly. The main error with release apk still persist.