OpenElis : What is the right approach to update the lab test sort order

What is the right approach to update the lab test sort order in OpenElis? We need tests to be in right order. For Ex: Lipid Profile , LDL/HDL ratio should be after LDL and HDL individual values. current default order is correct, I would like to change the order as per our requirements

Hi What is purpose sort order on the panel item? I don’t think it is being used while rendering the tests on either on result data entry or on the report

Hi @mvrlife - somehow your message was missed by those who work on OpenELIS. Were you able to solve these questions? You can talk with @caseynth2 or post on the OpenELIS forum to speak directly with the OpenELIS community devs: https://talk.openelisci.org/

@mvrlife Verry sorry we missed this one! If you are using OpenELIS Global 2.x, and are on 2.4 or higher, when you build the panel, the order the tests are in is respected. On older versions it could revert to alphabetical, so on 2.4+, I would make a new panel, then assign the tests in the order you’d like, and remove the previous panel. Sorry, I don’t spend a ton of time on talk, but please feel free to tag me on any follow-up Qs!