obsgroup and concepts

Yes @darius I reproduced the error on the demo server and I used Vitals as a quick code. So it was a quick example :slight_smile: .

I agree that grouping values that can be interpreted individually does not add value. However, it depends on how you designed the form, there are many occasions where you need to sort concepts naturally. This is specially true if you add profession specific terminology standards. for example, lets say that you need to decide on wound inspection as obsgroup. This will include concepts such as location of wound, description of wound, treatment used etc. If you document on several wounds on the same form and each obsgroup is sorted differently it will be very confusing for end users. Now if you dont use obsgroup, the way the encounter will be presented will also be confusing as it will display observations from all wounds in a list format. the only solution here is to use one form per wound assessment. in complex assessments this will create so many encounters under the same visit which might be overwhelming.

I hope that makes sense. If you have a better idea in mind please let me know