observation over time within one visit

How can I make multiple observations of a patient within the same visit?

Let’s say I have noted the vitals of a in-patient and an hour later I would like to note the vitals again. In “Consultation” I can see and change the vitals but that would not record the history. So how start a new encounter without ending the visit?

Greetings from Nepal Artur

Hi Artur, The documentation on this was missing. So I just wrote it and you can read it from here https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BAH/Encounter+Session. I hope this is what you were looking for.

1 Like

i dont know if you want to change the vitals during an encounter as much as record another set of them. Multiple vitals during an encounter/ visit are appropriate if there is a change and/ or a reason to take them more than once. Clinically, each set of vitals would be important for the health care team.

1 Like

Thank you Vivek, that information in your new wiki page is exactly what I needed. I will play around with it

Hi Teresa, You can always record another vital by doing “add more” in the form. But if you made a mistake in record vitals, you can always correct it by going back.

thanks for that. i wanted to make sure that more than one set of vitals could be recorded over a period of time. Terry