Nominating Suruchi Dhungana for dev/ 2.

Hello everyone, I would like to take this moment to thanks Sucuchi for the awesome work she has done and continues to do for OpenMRS. I have worked with Suruchi on the OCL for OpenMRS for some good months now, she has contributed to the OCL code, she is currently handling the sprint plannings and OCL Squad calls, and she also does most of the manual QA for the OCL. This has proven that she is a hard working and commmitted individual and I must admit she is a dependable person.

In the current fellowship that Suruchi is going through, she has been so hardworking, she has worked on a couple of applications in a very short time and she has proven that by demonstrating the skills learnt from personal projects no to the OCL application.

I therefore would like to nominate Suruchi for dev/2 level to align her well with the skills she currently demonstrates.

Congratulations @suruchi !, cc @ibacher @dkayiwa @grace @jennifer @k.joseph @dev3 @dev4 @dev5

11 Likes

no objections ,well done @suruchi

1 Like

This is well-deserved! Congratulations @suruchi! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

3 Likes

@suruchi congratulation!

1 Like

Well Done @suruchi

1 Like

congs @suruchi

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more. @suruchi your thoughtful efforts & diligence have made it possible for us to accelerate the OCL for OpenMRS work. Your continual work to learn new things is inspiring!

Thanks so much @hadijah315 for leading this much-needed nomination, and for your ongoing mentorship in the OCL for OpenMRS Squad!!

2 Likes

congs @suruchi , the sky is the limit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes! This is well-deserved. Congratulations, @suruchi!

2 Likes

Congratulations @suruchi and well done.

1 Like

Congs @suruchi

1 Like

well deserved @suruchi

1 Like

Thank you @hadijah315 and thanks, everyone. I am grateful for the support and will work hard to upgrade myself.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @grace and @hadijah315 for always supporting me.

2 Likes

Congrats @suruchi

2 Likes

Great work done @suruchi , :1st_place_medal:
This is well deserved

1 Like