Nominate one more attendee to the Mentor summit 2016!

Historically (or rather, at least the one time I went to the summit) someone brought a whole bunch of stickers and shared them with the team.

@surangak, do you know if we have a way to acquire stickers at a bulk rate? Or alternately, who else would know this?

Didnā€™t @teleivo buy a bunch of stickers?

(@teleivo did buy a bunch of stickers before; heā€™s the one who initiated this conversation, since he only has a ā€œfew leftā€.)

any update on this? @surangak are you organizing stickers for the sticker table?

(@teleivo, if you donā€™t hear back I suggest you propose some quantity of stickers to buy, and say how much this would cost. I imagine we can find some way to get OpenMRS to foot the billā€¦)

Hi folks,

Sorry, I apologize - I missed this. Suranga is spread very thin these days.

YES, we need stickers. I have a bunch, but iā€™ll probably need these for another event that iā€™m attending. @teleivo if you already purchased some, tell us how much you got? if not, iā€™ll go ahead and book in bulk?

Ive got 9 of the black ā€œwrite code save livesā€ ones left :slight_smile:

Ok, in that case we definitely need more. Will try to figure this out and report back :slight_smile:

Also, we need Chocolate. @maimoonak, you and @teleivo need to bring chocolate from your countries. @r0bby is an old hand at this :wink:

Iā€™m bringing Dylanā€™s bacon flavored chocolate plus whatever else I can findā€¦