No EncounterSearchCriteria in classpath

I am going through UI Framework Step By Step Tutorial - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki. And in the EncountersTodayFragmentController.controller(), this method EncounterService.getEncounters(his EncounterService.getEncounters(patient, location, fromDate, toDate, Collection…) is used but InteliJ strikes it as been deprecated. And when I test the fragment from the UI, I get

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.openmrs.api.EncounterService.getEncounters(Lorg/openmrs/Patient;Lorg/openmrs/Location;Ljava/util/Date;Ljava/util/Date;Ljava/util/Collection;Ljava/util/Collection;Ljava/util/Collection;Z)Ljava/util/List; at org.openmrs.module.basicexample.fragment.controller.EncountersTodayFragmentController.controller(EncountersTodayFragmentController.java:24).

My server was created with the sdk running 2.6-SNAPSHOT which is build on platform 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT. According to our java doc, that method was deprecated in favor of EncounterService.getEncounters(EncounterSearchCriteria). EncounterSearchCriteria was introduced in 1.12, so I changed the version of openmrs in my module from 1.11.6 to 1.12.0, but InteliJ is still unable to find EncounterSearchCriteria.

Does the module compile successfully on command line? If not, can we look at it on github?

It compiles