New version of CIEL concept dictionary added to dropbox

New version of CIEL dictionary added to dropbox for February 23, 2018.

Just wanted to let folks know that I am posting a new version of the CIEL concept dictionary in the dropbox with versions from 1.6.6 to 1.11.4 and 2.x

Can I please remind everyone using the CIEL dictionary that this is a trust model. We are providing the service to the community and the community assists by providing concepts they require back to CIEL. This also includes translation of CIEL concepts into other languages. If you have added concepts to your dictionary and have not reported them back to CIEL, I strongly encourage you to do so (if guilt doesn’t work, then I will start to harass you :).

If this is the first time you are hearing about the MVP/CIEL concept dictionary which now comes as a standard option with the standalone appliance, you can get updates from the CIEL dropbox. You can send me an email describing your openmrs implementation, version number, country and project… and I will add you to the dropbox.

Be sure to read the wiki: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+and+Using+the+MVP-CIEL+Concept+Dictionary

NOTE THAT A NEW DISTRIBUTION METHODOLOGY FOR CIEL USING THE OPEN CONCEPT LAB WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.

Each version includes the global property ciel.conceptsVersion which contains the date of the release in YYYYMMDD format. A new global property update was added for 1.11+ which will force recreation of the word index as this is no longer included as part of the CIEL upload.

This release contains new concepts for the reference app and some additional concepts for PIH.

It also includes a separate drug table which contains all of the WHO essential medication list drugs linked to the concept table. The plan is to integrate these two more closely providing concept sets of drugs which parallel the WHO classifications. The drug table may eventually become a superset of international RxNorm encoded medications from which you can select from. For now, it is just the WHO EML. We will keep the SQL separate for now so that you don’t have to overwrite your local drug table when importing the CIEL concept dictionary.

The drug table was NOT updated for this release.

Concepts added for this release:

> "concept_id"	"name"	"Class"	"Datatype"	"description"
> "165087"	"DRV-RAL-ETV"	"Misc"	"N/A"	"Regimin including Darunavir, Raltegravir and Etravirine"
> "165086"	"TDF-3TC-DTG"	"Misc"	"N/A"	"Drug regimen including Tenofovir, Lamivudine and Dolutegravir."
> "165085"	"Dolutegravir"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
> "165085"	"DTG"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
> "165084"	"LEEP of cervix"	"Procedure"	"N/A"	\N
> "165084"	"Loop electrosurgical excision procedure of cervix"	"Procedure"	"N/A"	\N