Modules Failing on maven release

Hi every one,i am trying to release the following modules but they keep on breaking, any thoughts are welcome!!

1.attachments ,logs Attachments - Attachments Module - Release to maven 101: Build log - OpenMRS Bamboo

2.coreapps ,logs Core Apps Module - Core Apps Module Latest - Release to maven 4435: Build log - OpenMRS Bamboo

3.Open web apps , logs Core Apps Module - Core Apps Module Latest - Release to maven 4435: Build log - OpenMRS Bamboo

4.HTML Form Entry UI ,logs HTML Form Entry UI - htmlformentryui module - Release to maven 3340: Build log - OpenMRS Bamboo

cc @dkayiwa @ibacher @dev3 @dev4 @dev5

1 Like

They are all caused by your attempting to release with snapshot dependencies.

this was true for attachments and coreapps but it looks different for open web app and HTML Form Entry UI

@dkayiwa for open web apps i see some earlier logs containg Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to create directory /home/bamboo-agent/bamboo-agent/xml-data/build-dir/OWA-OWA-BTM ,Bamboo Error Viewer - OpenMRS Bamboo

@herbert24 did you release webservices rest 2.31.0 and set the next development version to 2.30.0-SNAPSHOT?

on releasing this i set the release version to 2.31.0 on bamboo, and this never allows setting the development version at the same time,meaning i only interacted with the version released

@dkayiwa i also sent in a request on help desk for access of mdsbuilder server that i kindly request to be attended too

Bamboo has a variable called maven.development.version

Thats true,i got to notice if i set maven.release.version and then set maven.development.version ,going back to confirm what is at maven.release.version, i always find that the changes i made are never reflected,thats the reason to why i was dealing with only one ie maven.release.version

Then how did you make it work for other modules? Can you fix it?

1 Like

cc @dkayiwa