Javadoc CI build failures

Does any one know why the CI builds for javadoc are failing with error messages as below: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 @ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @ 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY! 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)! 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 It is also possible that a host key has just been changed. 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 aa:8d:61:d4:28:fa:4a:31:92:b7:7b:64:e5:a2:eb:ba. 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 Please contact your system administrator. 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 Add correct host key in /home/bamboo-agent-2/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message. 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 Offending ECDSA key in /home/bamboo-agent-2/.ssh/known_hosts:5 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 remove with: ssh-keygen -f “/home/bamboo-agent-2/.ssh/known_hosts” -R 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 RSA host key for has changed and you have requested strict checking. 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 Host key verification failed. 16-Aug-2016 10:34:24 lost connection

Yeah, I think @r0bby changed the host key on some of the servers. I guess the agents need to either delete the host fingerprint or turn off strict host checking.

@r0bby or @cintiadr might be able to help, since I have no idea what I’m doing. :slight_smile:

I tried to remove the offending host as follows:

$ ssh-keygen -f "/home/bamboo-agent-2/.ssh/known_hosts" -R
$ ssh-keygen -f "/home/bamboo-agent-2/.ssh/known_hosts" -R

Then tried adding the new fingerprint by running:

$ ssh
$ ssh bamboo@

I then checked the for the correct fingerprint:

$ ssh-keygen -l -f "/home/bamboo-agent-2/.ssh/known_hosts" -F
# Host found: line 21 type RSA
2048 aa:8d:61:d4:28:fa:4a:31:92:b7:7b:64:e5:a2:eb:ba <HASH> (RSA)

All of the above was done using the bamboo-agent-2 user.

The CI build is still failing with the same error though, so I’m not sure what’s going on. I’ll have to defer to the experts on this.

Okay, so @cintiadr took care of this for us - thanks! I think my above fix actually worked, but I still need to submit a PR to the puppet manifests so my fix isn’t overwritten next time the agents are provisioned.

I’ll ask @r0bby to review and re-provision.

This is fixed :ship: it!