Is Mobile application like android etc will support Location Based Access Control feature of OpenMrs

I am thinking of Android app for openMrs.But I am affraid about Can mobile app support Location based Access control.

1 Like

There is an option to select location of patients not so sure about access control though, what is meant by access control @atiq cc @rishabh997

1 Like

Hi @saurabh i am talking about location based access control where we can segregate the data as per the selected location of user and patient registered location.For detailed understanding you can refer this

Location Based Access Control Module - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki)%20in%20certain%20selected%20locations.

1 Like

I dont have much information about it maybe @rishabh997 can help !!

1 Like

Nopes, we dont have such feature right now. we can change locations at any time without having any effect on any features

Thanks @rishabh997 for your response. You mean we cant filter the data on mobile app as we done in Reference application .

We can do this locally if we work in this direction, but then synchronizing the data with reference application will fail, as you see we have a set of endpoints for every API in OpenMRS Docs and thus, interaction with reference application is limited as of now…