Is it possible to run bahmni-atom-feed module on openmrs and bahmni-vagrant side by side?

I am able to run the atom-feed module which was developed by bahmni-team on openmrs.I also run the vagrant box installation of bahmni. Now I want to test out is it possible,if I registered patient here in openmrs and it also get registered in openerp/odoo as customer and in open-elis as patient?

yes. thats what it is supposed to be.

Thanks,we are doing exactly the same thing but unable to create a customer or patient in openElis. I am running the atom-feed module on openmrs version 2.1.1 and vagrant-box on host machine by providing the ip and port but nothing is happening inside vagrant box. Can you please explain it to me in some steps how to accomplish it.

if you have the atomfeed-console installed, check the feed status for openelis. If not, then check postgres ‘clinlims’ database ‘failed_events’ table. most probably there is something wrong! if not, check the ‘markers’ table, and see if the urls there are reachable from the machine openelis is running. usually a curl for the urls (columns: feed_uri, feed_uri_for_last_read_entry)

This is my vagrant file which I changed from private_network to public_network for accessing on other machine.I am trying to connect on mysql workbench with the ip:192.168.8.110 provided by bhamni or with by 192.168.8.111 but none of them working.

-- mode: ruby --

vi: set ft=ruby :

Vagrant.configure(2) do |config|

config.vm.box = “my-bahmni-box”

config.vm.network :public_network

config.vm.box_url = “/Users/applemacbook/Documents/Project/bahmni/bahmni-vagrant/package.box”

config.vm.box_check_update = true

config.ssh.insert_key = false

config.vm.network :forwarded_port, guest: 8080, host: 8081 

config.vm.network :forwarded_port, guest: 443, host: 8082

config.vm.network :forwarded_port, guest: 80, host: 8083

config.vm.synced_folder “…”, “/bahmni”, :owner => “vagrant”

config.vm.provider “virtualbox” do |v|

v.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--memory", 4194, "--cpus", 2, "--name", "Bahmni-RPM"]

end

end

don’t know about that. but try using mysql command prompt