Introducing Bahmni HL7 LIS Integration (with Senaite LIMS)

I donā€™t know if it is just me, but has anyone seen this video? Not only did it require me to create a zoom account with Touchworks, it required validation with DOB and I still didnā€™t get to see it. I suggest that you put the video somewhere more easily viewable. At this point, Iā€™m giving up :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting us know. i had assumed that clicking on the link would make it available with password (no zoom account needed). But seems that isnā€™t the case. Will share a better public URL soon! Apologies for the inconvenience caused @akanter.

Hello @akanter, Angshu has now put the video link on youtube here:

2 Likes

How do you retrieve the HL7 code message from openmrs to send to Mirth Connect.

1 Like

I wonder if the project would be completed and at what stage?

Thanks

Hi @ersan

This is the project page on Wiki: Integration with SENAITE (BikaLIMS) - Bahmni Wiki - Confluence

The Bahmni team is keen to integrate out-of-the-box, SenaiteLIMS/BikaLIMS with Bahmni, but hasnā€™t yet gotten around to prioritising it. Will update this thread the moment there is any movement on this initiative. There are definitely quite a few adopters keen on taking this forward, but need momentum/investment for this to happen.

Currently we are working on upgrading to Odoo16.

1 Like

Probably Odoo 17 now :slight_smile:

I thought the sameā€¦ but the partner team working on Odoo upgrade recommended the following last friday: ā€œWe canā€™t recommend Odoo 17 at this moment. Minimum 1year it would take for it to be stable for large scale adoption. Odoo 16 still has many core bugs which are being fixed by Odoo product teams till now.ā€

So for now, Odoo16 is the plan.

1 Like