Installation OpemMRS Platform 2.2.0 Standalone Edition Released 21st March 2019 on a Webserver (e.g. Amazon) provided by us

Need to make a quick decision about whether to move to OpenMRS or staying with our previous one (which is very good, but human nature is such that we are not satisfied with what we have) Maximum of 7 days.

1. To do this I need to get an installation of OpenMRS in a webserver (we can provide an Amazon or Google server).
  2. The configuration will be similar to your demonstration site, which is just fantastic
  3. Then we can see what we can do with this demonstration configuration and how we can have the modules that we have now in our EMR
  4. Can you let me know whether anyone or an organization can help us have a demonstration site in our own webserver?
  5. What will be the cost and the duration that will be needed, if we provide a webserver?

If this is not the place to ask this kind of questions can you please direct me to a site that I can do this?

Thank you very much for your views and suggestions

Kumara

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.