I have a few questions as I explore this product. I have the reference application running online, in a Docker container.
I hope it’s okay to put several questions together here, if it’s not I could separate them into individual topics.
- Although I can see there are some drugs listed in the concept dictionary, I don’t actually see a place in the patient visit to order medicine or any other kind of order for care outside of just writing a note. Is this in the reference application, or only as an add-on module? If the latter, can you suggest the best way to add this?
- Is the concept dictionary the place that I could prepopulate lists of drugs and diagnoses?
- I came across this page in the implementation guide on using the MVP CIEL Concept Dictionary. Could someone explain to me why I would want to use this dictionary?
- I am interested in using this software for three different mobile, rural clinics. Like repeated visits to the same three locations.
- Is “Login location” supposed to affect the user interface? It seems to just be a drop down to change login location, but the UI is the same so I’m not clear on how this data point is used.
- I ran into memory errors with my VPS with 1 GB of memory, and it seems to be working with 2G. From reading here it seems like Docker in a VPS doesn’t seem to be a very common deployment method. Anyone have any wisdom on that?