I'm new to the community i want to start contributing.

Application Name: Replace this text with one of: Platform, Reference Application, Bahmni, (Other – Please specify) Version Number: Replace this text with the version number of the above application your question is about.

Question: Replace the following text with your question or problem. If applicable, describe your problem in detail. If you are getting an error message, provide step-by-step instructions for others to reproduce the problem, if possible. Describe what steps you have taken to try to resolve the problem. Include version numbers of related add-on modules, any specific error messages, and if applicable, specific steps to reproduce your problem. Ask OpenMRS is for questions about installing, configuring, and using OpenMRS software products. If you have development problems, please use the “Development” category.

I call them prompters and dont know what others call them. Just go ahead to fill in the information you have been asked and you wont see those words. Follow arcodingly.I Also think thisLINK will help you. http://write.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/welcome-to-openmrs/