I'm in Love with OpenMRS

Am in in love with OpenMRS, am still a newbie in Java, am just learning java basics at the moment. I would like to join the discussion or to get help on how i come become part of this. Thank You guys for loving Code.

3 Likes

Thanks for those kind words! We all love to hear about new people coming to join us, and what motivates them to stick around.

Feel free to ask any questions you have (or share any ideas you have!) here on OpenMRS Talk. We are all listening and responding every day!

In case you haven’t seen it (or if someone else is looking at this), be sure to check out https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer for step-by-step guidance on how to get started as a new developer. We try to offer even simple bugs to solve so you can make a difference while you’re learning.

Also, our OpenMRS Guides program is always available with volunteers to assist new people like you with 1-on-1 support & questions. They were recently new, too, so get in touch with them if you’d like a bit more help!

1 Like