How many departments can OpenMRS software support?

Platform Version: Windows **OpenMRS Version:**OpenMRS 2.x,

Question: Hello everyone , after i installed and read extensively about OpenMRS i found it to be the solution to any hospitals need.

Please i would like to ask these questions: -1. How many departments in a hospital does OpenMRS cover ?

1. I would love to implement OpenMRS in an Ubuntu Server and Windows Server , how will go through the installation? 3.There is this hospital that i have a friend working in and there is no management system in the hospital and so i want to recommend OpenMRS, here is a list of the departments or services they offer and please i want to know if OpenMRS can handle these:

General Outpatient clinic Accident and Emergency Centre (Medical/Trauma) Children’s Emergency Room (Paediatrics Emergencies) Immunization Clinic Secondary/Tertiary Health Care Internal Medicine Endocrinology Cardiology Gastroenterology Neurology Respiratory Medicine Nephrology Dermatology Venerology/STDs Clinics HIV/AIDS Clinic

Surgery General Surgery Urology Burns and Plastics Cardiothoracic Orthopaedics/Trauma Paediatrics Surgery

Paediatrics Neonatology Nephrology Neurology Gastroenterology Social Paediatrics/Nutrition Respiratory School Health Programme

Obstetrics and Gynaecology Oncology Fertility Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission on HIV/AIDS General Obstetrics/Gynaecology Ophthalmology Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgery Dentistry Physiotherapy Radiology Morbid Anatomy Haemetology and Blood Transfusion/immunology Chemical Pathology Medical Microbiology/Parasitology Anaesthesiology Intensive Care Medicine Occupational Therapy Neuropsychiatry General Medical Practice (Family Medicine)

PLEASE i really need help in making a recommendation.