Having challenge upgrading from 1.9.9 to 2.1.3:

In trying to satisfy the condition of upgrading from 1.9.9 to 2.1.3:

Add Setting (formerly Global Property from 1.8 downwards) for drug dosing units with name order.drugDosingUnitsConceptUuid and the value should be the uuid of the concept set where its members represent the possible drug dosing units. In CIEL version 1.9.7_20140608 the concept id is: 162384AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Dose unit). It is used too validate the dose units mappings made via the order_entry_upgrade_settings.txt file.

I did the following:

1. I create a concept DOSING UNITS and its uuid is e8509fc8-8c09-4725-85a6-42a2fb07ffaf

The gm, ml, etc all belong to the same class called ‘unit of measure’ (whose class_id is 25 in the concept_class table) when I created them. The DOSING UNITS belong to the same class too when I was creating it as new concept.

1. I inserted the order.drugDosingUnitsConceptUuid in the global property table and set the uuid to that of the DOSING UNITS (e8509fc8-8c09-4725-85a6-42a2fb07ffaf) I created in step 1.

when I run the process I get this error

There was an error while updating the database to the latest. file: liquibase-update-to-latest.xml. Error: Migration failed for change set liquibase-update-to-latest.xml::201312201200-TRUNK-4167::banka: Reason: liquibase.exception.UnexpectedLiquibaseException: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: Dosing unit ‘gm’ is not among valid concepts defined in global property order.drugDosingUnitsConceptUuid: Caused By: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: Dosing unit ‘gm’ is not among valid concepts defined in global property order.drugDosingUnitsConceptUuid: Caused By: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: Dosing unit ‘gm’ is not among valid concepts defined in global property order.drugDosingUnitsConceptUuid: Caused By: Dosing unit ‘gm’ is not among valid concepts defined in global property order.drugDosingUnitsConceptUuid Error while trying to update to the latest database version

Please how do I get this setting right?

The value for “order.drugDosingUnitsConceptUuid” should be a uuid of a concept. This concept should be a set whose members are the concepts of the accepted units.