GSOD 2020 - weekly progress and report.

true that time is ok for me,we can also raise it during the documenation call

1 Like

@herbert24 My weekly report is here.

1 Like

@rainbow thanks well received

@rainbow, thanks much am loving your works.I have reviewed and added comments on your docs.Our next steps are to try out the first docs with newbies ,but i will want to first pick up on a call with you, kindly let me know when you are available. hi @grace and @jennifer, is next Monday’s design forum free,i would like to book it so as i can introduce rainbow’s works to some newbies.

1 Like

@herbert24, Tuesday Oct 20th, 6am EST (1pm EAT) works for me.

1 Like

ok,i will be available too

@rainbow are you here,so as we connect on the call

@herbert24 The call link is here: https://www.uberconference.com/room/herbertyiga24

1 Like

ok let me get there in a few minutes

@herbert24 there’s problem with connection. My time is up, I need to prepare for work. I will continue discussion with you in this thread throughout this week.

1 Like

ok then,thanks its ok

Hi everyone here is my weekly blog post for GSOD Project Extending User friendly Github RestAPI documentation

cc @jennifer @herbert24 @jwnasambu @ayesh @burke

2 Likes

Great work @saurabh

1 Like

@herbert24, My project update is here.

1 Like

Hi everyone here is my weekly blog post for GSOD Project Extending User friendly Github RestAPI documentation

2 Likes

@herbert24 This week’s upate is here. Input documents into wiki draft.

1 Like

2 Likes

@herbert24, my weekly report is here.

1 Like

@herbert24 the late weekly update is here. Sorry for the delay. The next one will be normal.

1 Like