GSoC 2022 accepted Contributors announced!

We are happy to announce that openmrs received 5 contributor projects for GSOC 2022.We want to thank every one who has worked hard to get us here.Congratulations to our five selected contributors and great thanks to all contributors who expressed their interest for this year’s gsoc. Below is the list of the successful contributors!

Name and project

1. Amr Salah, OpenMRS Android Client Project 3.0.x project

2. Anjula Samarasinghe , Redo Legacy UI Cohort Builder project

3. Kumuditha, Next Generation Form Builder UI for the OpenMRS Community project

4. Pasindu Rupasinghe, Improving 3.x E2E Tests project

5. Piumal Rathnayake , Microfrontend the OCL Module and Reduce Backend Dependencies project

Our next phase The next phase is for the community bonding period,during this period we expect contributors to get to know their mentors, read documentation, prepare for work on their projects as seen on the timeline here Summer Of Code 2022 - Resources - OpenMRS Wiki.

Incase of any questions kindly let us know here cc @jennifer @grace @kdaud @rohitsharma @hadijah315 @jayasanka @bistenes @ibacher @saurabh @amrsalah @anjisvj @kumuditha @pasindur2 @piumal1999

11 Likes

Congratulations, everyone. Looking forward to working with you this summer.:heart::grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations to the successful candidates. Wishing you all the best in your contributions to OpenMRS in this Summer. :fireworks:

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone! I wish you a successful coding season.

1 Like

Congrats to you all. Looking forward to the outcomes of these projects.

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone :fireworks:, and all the best in the next steps.

1 Like

Congratulations to the successful candidates , great wishes for the season

1 Like

Congratulations to the selected members, looking forward to see more innovations and optimize OpenMRS, i will be happy to contribute to the success of OpenMRS any time.

1 Like

Congratulations to you guys. :clap:

1 Like

congs folks :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations everyone! And thank you for the wishes. I’m really excited to work with you all!:star_struck:

1 Like

Congratulations guys.

all the best this summer :sun_behind_small_cloud:

1 Like

Congs…all de best…(*❛‿❛)→@gsoc 2022