Again congratulations and a warm welcome to the 9 students selected for Google Summer of Code 2020 , and extended thanks to our fantastic group of OpenMRS project mentor volunteers, as well as all students that submitted applications this year!
Students - the community bonding period has begun, and we’ll be posting more details around the next steps soon, but in the meantime, please take the opportunity to get in touch with your mentors, and introduce yourself to the community and other students in this thread. Specifically, please tell us about yourself by answering the following questions here:
- Where are you from/based?
- How far along are you in your education? Where are you currently enrolled?
- Tell us about your project in a sentence or two.
- What’s your IRC/Telegram nickname?
- What interests you about OpenMRS?
- Tell us one (or more) interesting or fun facts about yourself
- Tell us about your previous open source contributions (short and sweet )
- Which are the Open source tools/techs that you most preferred to use, introduce to the OpenMRS community?