GSOC 2019 Integrate Bootstrap as Foundation for OpenMRS Reference Application.

Hello Everyone. This is Vinay Sagar Sharma, currently doing my B.tech in Computer Science Engineering from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, India. I am interested to participate in GSoC 2019. I am interested to work with OpenMRS as I found it fascinating and the tech stack was just what I was looking for to work with. I hope it would be a happy journey and fun coding this summer with OpenMRS if selected. My Tech Stack includes HTML,CSS,Javascript(both ES5 and ES6). I use React as a front-end JavaScript Library and I have also worked on Redux. I am good with Bootstrap(3 & 4) . I found OpenMRS really fascinating and would love to be part of this community. I would like to work on [Integrate Boostrap as Foundation for OpenMRS Reference Application](https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects /Integrate+Boostrap+as+Foundation+for+OpenMRS+Reference+Application) on this Idea. Looking for some guidance to kick off. :smile: Thank you

Hi @vinay72, Thanks for your interst on this project. It would be good to mention your respective mentors while you initiating the dicsussions on forums (easy to get their attention)

Have a look at here also, GSoC 2019 : Warm up practices for students

Cc : @ssmusoke @jwnasambu

Thanks

1 Like

hii @ssmusoke sir , I am interested to contribute for the project Integrate bootstrap for Reference application. I have been working for the implementation of Bahmni and also previously worked on web technologies like HTML, CSS, JS, React and Bootstrap.

Thank You!