GSoC 2017 Operation Theater Module Workflow Enhancements

Hello @harsha89 and @akshika47,

I have submitted a proposal for this project via the GSoC portal. Please provide feedback and suggest improvements if you find it promising :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hii all, I have prepared my draft proposal for the Operation Theater Module Workflow Enhancements project and submitted through the official GSoC page. I have shared that for the mentors review. So I am kindly expecting you to give me some suggestions and tips to improve my proposal. :grinning:

1 Like

Hii, I am trying to configure OT modules with required platform version. I tried to change the sessionFactory to DbSessionfactory (Like this changes). but I can not make the package with that changes. So I gave up that way.

I have configured the OpenMRS 1.9.7 and other low older versions. and then copied the OT module to the modules directory. But, I can’t configure the OT module with this platform.

Unable to start OpenMRS. Error thrown was: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'conversionService': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: java.util.Set org.openmrs.module.uiframework.UiFrameworkConversionServiceFactoryBean.springManagedConverters;

Please help me to resolve this problem…:disappointed_relieved:

Hii @akshika47 and @harsha89

I have configured the OT module with OpenMRS. but now, I can not start the service!! Some modules failed to start in this case.

When I try to start the OT module, I got this following message,

Error while trying to start module Module Operation Theater Module cannot be started because it requires the following module(s): org.openmrs.module.appointmentscheduling ${appointmentschedulingVersion}, org.openmrs.module.emrapi 1.2, org.openmrs.module.idgen 2.5, org.openmrs.module.coreapps 1.2 Please install and start these modules first

So then, I tried to start the Appointment Scheduling Module, I got this following message,

Module Appointment Scheduling Module cannot be started because it requires the following module(s): org.openmrs.module.reporting 0.9.2 Please install and start these modules first.

then, I tried to start the Reporting module, I got this following message,

Error while trying to start module Unable to update data model using liquibase.xml. Module: Reporting

I couldn’t figure out the problem. Can you please help me to solve?

@suthagar23 check the server log, via the terminal if you’re using the SDK or tomcat logs if you’re using tomcat. There was a liquibase checksum verification failure in my case. If that’s the case, try adding the new checksum as a valid one in the liquibase file :slight_smile:

1 Like

@merovingienne Thanks for the tips. I got this error before this problem, and solved using t[this document] (https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/How+to+Modify+a+Bad+Changeset)

In your case, you couldn’t connect with the database, and can’t reach the OpenMRS login. but in my case, I can connect with the database and able to login with username and password. but I can’t start some modules :joy:

@suthagar23 Actually, I’ve already logged in and started all modules :wink: Just the OT module fails with this kind of error that you got today.

1 Like

@merovingienne Yah, you are correct If I delete the operationtheater-1.0-SNAPSHOT.omod from the modules directory, then able to start all the modules :smiley: I have tried with some other versions to run OT module, but Can’t :cry:

1 Like

Hii, I have uploaded my final proposal to the GSoC portal for your review. I wish to thank @akshika47 for the valuable reviews and guidance to make a good proposal and @harsha89 for the talks. I believe this project would be a perfect opportunity for me to get familiarized with the OpenMRS Platform, focusing on the Operation Theater Module. Thanks @merovingienne for the tips :grinning: Hereafter, I will work on existing OT module to migrate.

1 Like

Same here, thank you @akshika47 and @bholagabbar for your feedback! And thank you @harsha89 for the guidance :slight_smile:

@suthagar23 let’s get this up and running :punch:

2 Likes

Suthagar, I am seeking a reviewer for a paper on this topic. Would you be happy to be a reviewer for this? If so please send and your email to terry.hannan@dhhs.tas.gov.au

1 Like

@thannan that’s great, I got the mail as well. Will have a look from my side as well.

@All great work on creating really good proposals for this project. It gives us hard time to select a one :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes