GSoC 2014 Student introductions

Hi Everyone, I am Vineet Kumar 3rd Year Undergraduate from Indian Institute of Technology, BHU, Varanasi, India. I am a guy with high ambitions and positive approach of mind in every situation.

I always try to find things which are challenging and above my comfort level. So here I am, I find GSoC very interesting. Its not about stipend or coding. Its about some have a faith in you that you are the right guy that can perform for the community. It is the belief I like in the people who consider me for any task.

Apart from this about OpenMRS. I like most about this community is that not only it is seeking interest of coders around the world but it is also saving lives from there project. Coding for a Social Service, what could be perfect than that. I love this.

The proposal I have given is about Predictive analysis and ETL (Project Details). My mentor is Gaurav Paliwal. I am developing some artificial intelligence stuff recently for a mobile app that can control a laptop (App Link). I found this project very interesting, challenging and innovative.

So here by I, Vineet Kumar declaring that the belief that community have in me is true and i will show my true dedication towards the work and the project proposal I have given.

Thanks OpenMRS for the “Believe” and Yes

“Write Code, Save Lives” .

Ohh Yeah, Lets Roll B-)

3 Likes